The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine has some new info on Series 6. Here’s some highlights.
- The magazine says the series will start on the Easter weekend (23rd April), as was rumoured.
- The working title for episode 1 was The Year of the Moon, but Steven Moffat was the only one who liked it, so it’s being changed.
- A working title for episode 2 was Look Behind You, but that’s also changing.
- Episode 7 will not be called Demons Run anymore, instead either A Good Man Goes to War or His Darkest Hour.
- Episode 11 is called The God Complex. It’s written by Toby Whithouse and is set in a nightmarish hotel.
- Tom MacRae is the final writer confirmed for the series and he is penning episode 10. He previously wrote Rise of the Cybermen and The Age of Steel from Series 2